The United States Postal Service filed notice of price changes to take effect January 26, 2020. The proposed prices would raise overall Mailing Services product prices approximately 1.9 percent.
While the USPS will not be increasing the cost of First-Class Mail Forever stamps or postcard stamps in 2020, other postage rates and mailing service products will see a price hike.
Individual postage rates vary based on mail sortation, but here is a broad summary of what to expect on January 26, 2020:
• First Class letters would go up about $.01
• Standard Rate letters would go up about $.005
• Saturation Rate letters would go up about $.002
• Nonprofit Rate letters would go up about $.002
• Outbound international letters would go up $.05
• Priority Mail (PMOD) would go up about 4.1%
For more information, visit https://about.usps.com/newsroom/national-releases/2019/1009-usps-announces-new-prices-for-2020.htm
At MarkSYS, we aim to bring about great results for your marketing-savvy business while ensuring maximum effectiveness of your future campaigns.
Our very slogan states that we guarantee you an efficient solution for all of your needs.
So what’re you waiting for? Go ahead and contact us at (855) 627-5797 or 916-745-4883. You can even go ahead and visit our website to find out more.